2 Way Switch Wiring Diagram
The electricity flows from the hot wire black through the 2 way switch shown in off position and then to the light and returns through the neutral wire white.
2 way switch wiring diagram. By wiring a 2 way switch the circuit below shows the basic concept of electricity flow to the load. It is a standard single pole switch with three terminals. The schematic shows that the circuit is complete and the bulb is on.
3 way light switching new cable colours 3 way light switch old cable colours 3 way light switch using a two wire control. The other end of the lamp is connected with the neutral line of ac power supply. The com l 1 and l 2 are the three terminals of the two way switch.
If you need to know how to wire a two way switch then this is the place to start. This is a completed circuit. Below is the way i like to do it.
Consider the 2 way switch wiring diagram above that is used to control the bulb in the stairwell. Let s assume the load you are controlling is a light. Pin1 of both the switches are connected with the phase or live wire and pin2 of both the switches are connected with the one end of the lamp.
The l1 terminals of both the switches are connected to phase and l2 terminals of both the switches connected to one end of the bulb terminal and the other end of the bulb terminal are connected to neutral of the ac supply. There are several ways to wire two way switching. Before proceeding an important component called a two way light switch is the main element of the 2 way switching irrespective of the type of wiring used.
The source is at sw1 and 2 wire cable runs from there to the fixtures. You will see that there is a hot wire that is then spliced through a switch and that then goes to the hot terminal of the light. 2 way light switch 3 wire system new harmonised cable colours 2 way switch 3 wire system old cable colours 2 way switch two wire control three way switching.
- Labeled Diagram Of Human Organs
- Labelled Diagram Of Mushroom
- Labeled Male Reproductive System Diagram
- Labeled Rat Diagram
- Labeled Skull Diagram
- Labelled Diagram Of Knee Joint
- Labelled Diagram Of An Amoeba
- Labeled Nervous System Diagram
- Labelled Diagram Of Hibiscus Flower
- Labeled Plant Cell Diagram
- Labeled Tree Diagram
- Labeled Enzyme Diagram
- Labeled Long Bone Diagram
- Labelled Diagram Of A Honey Bee
- Labeled Diagram Of Protein Synthesis
- Labelled Diagram Of An Octopus
- Labelled Diagram Of Ascaris
- Labelled Diagram Of A Bean Seed
- Labeled Diagram Of Lichen
- Labeled Diagram Of Grasshopper