Diagram Of Foot And Ankle
Fpe medical review board a foot pain diagram is a great tool to help you work out what is causing your ankle and foot pain.
Diagram of foot and ankle. The foot is connected to the body where the bones of the foot and ankle meet the tibia and fibula the small bone to the outside of the tibia. Originates from the lower part of the fibula and attaches to the outer side of the midfoot. Marc mitnick dpm reviewed by.
There are a whole range of structures e g. Foot anatomy reference author. Medial inside part of foot.
Diagram of normal foot and ankle anatomy. The hindfoot midfoot and the forefoot. Chloe wilson bsc hons physiotherapy reviewed by.
With a good grasp of foot anatomy it readily becomes apparent which surgical approaches can be used to access various areas of the foot and ankle. The foot is located after the long shin bones and it starts from the back of your ankle to your toes. Hinge joints typically allow for only one direction of motion much like a door hinge.
Match the corresponding numbers on the foot diagram below for a list of conditions that may be causing your foot and ankle pain. The ankle joint is both a synovial joint and a hinge joint. Or dorsiflexion and downward.
There are a variety of anatomical structures that make up the anatomy of the foot and ankle figure 1 including bones joints ligaments muscles tendons and nerves. The tibia is also responsible for holding up 85 of the weight that presses down on the foot in the standing position. If you re having a problem with your foot or ankle visit a podiatrist a foot and ankle specialist.
- Organ Diagram Back View
- Orbital Diagram For All Elements
- Orbital Ear Piercing Diagram
- Orbital Diagram For Carbon
- Operations Management Diagram
- Organ Diagram For Kids
- Orbital Diagram For Boron
- Orbital Diagram For Molybdenum
- Orbital Diagram Cobalt
- Orbital Diagram For Krypton
- Orbital Diagram For Fluorine Atom
- Orbital Diagram Of Nitrogen
- Orbital Diagram For Beryllium
- Oreck Vacuum Parts Diagram
- Orbital Diagram For Calcium
- Orbital Filling Diagram For Silicon
- Orbital Filling Diagram For Sulfur
- Openid Diagram
- Orbital Diagram Periodic Table
- Oracle 9i Architecture Diagram