Diagram Of The Body In Spanish
The body parts in spanish.
Diagram of the body in spanish. For instance el hocico and el pescuezo are terms often used to refer to the nose snout and neck scruff of animals not humans. Use this post to familiarize yourself with body parts in spanish and how you can use them to mean so much more than their definition. Most of these words are used for the body parts of animals as well as people.
Translations are provided below. The me duele n and tengo dolor phrases can both be used to describe pain in a body part but the former is more common. Just click on the name you wish to hear.
For example both me duele la cabeza and tengo dolor de cabeza mean i have a headache but most spanish speakers will say me duele la cabeza. However there are a few exceptions. Medical spanish for healthcare providers.
Spanish also has its fair share of body words that are used in everyday life outside their original meaning. Anatomy in spanish the body. Words not in the drawing above include.
La garganta throat la columna vertebral vertebral column. See spanish english translations with audio pronunciations examples and word by word explanations.
- Crows Foot Diagram
- Crossover Diagram Circuit
- Crystal Oscillator Circuit Diagram
- Cupola Diagram
- Creating A Context Diagram
- Cumulative Flow Diagram Kanban
- Crimestopper Sp 101 Wiring Diagram
- Cub Cadet Ltx 1045 Parts Diagram
- Cross Section Diagram Geology
- Cricket Field Diagram With Measurements
- Curved Mirror Ray Diagram
- Critical Path Method Network Diagram
- Curve Diagram
- Crochet Diagram
- Crochet Doily Diagram
- Cummins N14 Engine Diagram
- Cub Cadet Mower Deck Belt Diagram
- Crossover Cable Diagram
- Cub Cadet Mower Deck Parts Diagram
- Current Regulator Circuit Diagram