Diagram Of The Brain And Nervous System
If the central nervous system is the main office the peripheral nervous system is the workers out in the field.
Diagram of the brain and nervous system. There are 12 cranial nerves that connect to the brain including ones that let you. The central system is the primary command center for the body and is comprised of the brain and spinal cord. The brain is the most complex part of the human body.
It is the center of consciousness and also controls all voluntary and involuntary movement and bodily functions. The peripheral nervous system consists of a network of nerves that connects the rest. This is the way the body communicates with the brain and vice versa.
These parts include all of the cranial and spinal nerves ganglia and sensory receptors. It communicates with each part of the body through the nervous system a network of channels that carry electrochemical signals. The nervous system is divided into two key parts.
The nervous system essentially the body s electrical wiring is a complex collection of nerves and specialized cells known as neurons that transmit signals between different parts of the body.
- Football Diagrams
- Ford Alternator Wiring Diagram
- Football X And O Blank Diagrams
- Ford Explorer Diagram
- Ford F150 4 6 Engine Diagram
- Ford 4600 Tractor Parts Diagram
- Football Field Diagram Labeled
- Football Field Diagram Printable
- Football Pass Plays Diagrams
- Ford F150 Body Parts Diagram
- Ford 300 Inline 6 Wiring Diagram
- Football Stretches Diagrams
- Food Truck Diagram
- Foot Tendons Diagram
- Ford Explorer 2006 Fuse Box Diagram
- Football Pass Patterns Diagrams
- Football Field Diagram Finance
- Ford Expedition 2003 Fuse Box Diagram
- Force Body Diagram
- Ford 460 Firing Order Diagram