Diagram Of The Digestive System Of A Cow
The cow s digestive tract consists of the mouth esophagus a complex four compartment stomach small intestine and large intestine figure 1.
Diagram of the digestive system of a cow. Ruminant stomachs have four compartments. Rumen microbes also produce b vitamins vitamin k and amino acids. In calves the esophageal grooves.
Most of these issues occur in areas of the digestive system after the rumen but the rumen s reactive response can be severe for the cow s health. The stomach includes the rumen or paunch reticulum or honeycomb the omasum or manyplies and the abomasum or true stomach. Inner parts of female human body.
Covers rumen function in detail. Provides an overview of the digestive system of the cow. Contains good basic diagrams of the ruminant digestive system.
Related posts of digestive system of cow with diagram inner diagram of neck. Rumen microbes ferment feed and produce volatile fatty acids which is the cow s main energy source. Describes each of the four stomachs as well as the small and large intestines.
- Context Diagram
- Converging Lens Ray Diagram
- Control System Block Diagram Symbols
- Core Muscles Diagram
- Control Engineering Block Diagram
- Convert Sequence Diagram To Collaboration Diagram Online
- Control Wiring Of Star Delta Starter With Diagram
- Context Diagram Template
- Context Level Data Flow Diagram
- Context Diagram Of Sales And Inventory System
- Corporate Governance Framework Diagram
- Contour Diagram Of Sea Cliff
- Contoh Usecase Diagram
- Contoh State Diagram
- Coronary Artery Diagram Of The Heart
- Coral Reef Diagram
- Copy And Paste Venn Diagram
- Convex Lense Diagram
- Convex Mirror Ray Diagram
- Context Diagram Vs Level 0 Dfd