Magnetic Lock Diagram
The wire we actually use for the connection is the green one that extends past that blue wire and the power.
Magnetic lock diagram. The controller is connected to both the lock and the lock power supply so that it can cut off the power when it judges that the door should be unlocked. An inswing mounting kit optional can be used when mounting on the hinge side of the door. A wiring diagram is a streamlined conventional pictorial depiction of an electrical circuit.
Wellborn collection of magnetic door lock wiring diagram. Wiring the electromagnetic locking system. P installation inst electromagnetic locks excel inst e600 vsd rev a3 05 18 page 1 any suggestions or comments to this instruction or.
Maglocks can be used on hollow metal wood aluminum glass and composite door materials. All magnetic locks are set at the factory for 24 vdc filtered dc power supply n c rex button digital keypad magnetic lock negative positive pir. July 17 2018 by larry a.
Larger diagram in this example the manual labeled the blue wire leaving the 6 pin connector as the negative connector to the magnetic lock. Insert interconnector wires into magnetic lock. Larger diagram in this example the manual labeled the blue wire leaving the 6 pin connector as the negative connector to the magnetic lock.
It starts at the positive terminal of the power supply travels through the exit and entry switches into the positive terminal of the magnetic lock and out through the negative terminal of the mag back in through the negative terminal of the power. The e600 series magnetic lock is mounted to the underside of the header on the stop side of the door. Here is a sample diagram of how kisi readers and controllers are wired to a magnetic lock.
Wire gauge chart trouble shooting guide 50 feet 100 feet 150 feet 200 feet 300 feet 400 feet 500 feet 750 feet 1000 feet 200 ma. Refer to the interconnector manual usually same manual as access control panel since they are often packaged together and note which wires should be connected to. It shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes and also the power as well as signal connections in between the gadgets.
- Sink Plumbing Diagram Kitchen
- Single Line Diagram For Substation
- Single Phase 4 Pole Motor Wiring Diagram
- Simple Water Level Controller Circuit Diagram
- Single Phase Motor With Capacitor Forward And Reverse Wiring Diagram
- Singleton Uml Diagram
- Sink Plumbing Diagram Bathroom
- Single Phase Submersible Pump Starter Wiring Diagram
- Sinus Diagram Labeled
- Simple Smps Circuit Diagram
- Single Line Diagram Electrical Drawing Software Free
- Simple Refrigeration Cycle Diagram
- Single Pole Double Throw Switch Diagram
- Simple Voltage Regulator Circuit Diagram
- Simple Water Level Sensor Circuit Diagram
- Single Line Diagram Of Electrical System
- Simple Schematic Diagram
- Single Phase Energy Meter Wiring Diagram
- Simple Trophic Level Diagram
- Simple Thunderstorm Diagram For Kids